Sunday, June 21, 2009

Jawid Sharif Best Singer



My artistic life began when I developed a very strong connection and interest with the art of music. I was barely five years old. With God's blessing and guidance of my mentor and dear Uncle Mr. Habib Sharif I was able to stride on the first footstep of this endless journey. At the age of six, I participated in the first radio concert. The following year I had the honor of taking part in another concert hosted by our beloved artist Zahir Howaida.




With the support and encouragement of my family, friends, and fellow artists, I was able to continue my work in this field and took part in concerts organized by the radio, television, schools, and the youth. At the age of nine, I recorded a few songs which were to be aired on television, however, due to unknown reasons, after the initial airing, did not persist. I successfully finished my studies in the field of engineering abroad, but unfortunately, due to the unlucky turn of events, like many of my Afghan brothers and sisters was forced to migrate to various countries and in my case to Germany since 1996.









I started my first independent musical project here in Germany, and after hard work and many challenges, I was able to launch my first CD (Shorbat e Shanieta) in 1999. Following this, in 2001 my second CD (Noor) and in 2002 my third CD (Dance Night) was released. In the summer of 2004 I released my fourth and fifth CDs (Kahkashaan). Then I produced my sixth Cd (Awaleen Deedar) and 1st DVD (Kahkashaan) in 2006. My latest cd Kankaash will be out start of march 2009 worldwide then I will anounce the distribution companies names so everyone can purchase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment